Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Two T-72 tank in the Syrian war (Modelcollect & Revell) **page 1** (by Gürkan Özkan)




Hello dear modeler,

I bought two 1/72 T-72. One is Revell 's T-72M and the other is Modelcollect T-72B with era.



While surfing I watched a lot of video and photos. I saw that Syrian Army modified most of the T-72. They used stones, bricks, sandbags, wires, sticks etc. The one T72M with stones around the turret was stunning, old and weathered.



 I decided to work on it, with the Revell T-72M. I used computer wires and some other very thin wires and then got some little stones. I put them around the turret. It was not easy but really enjoyable.

The Modelcollect T-72B is a great kit. (click please for review : http://miniafv..T72b-with-era-review.html) Nice molding, details, no flash. Not too much to tell, get one box and try it. I worked it and some heavy weathering to show the Syria War's face.

Two T-72 and two  nice model. I have to work better maybe, models have false in details and I did some things not good maybe. But never mind. I watch them and enjoy. That's the point.

72 world, nice scale good models and enjoyable war machines..

Gürkan..

Modelcollect T-72B Era turret..



completed kit..


painting stage for T-72B Era





T-72B Era with T-72M turret


Gürkan used computer wires and some other very thin wires and then got some little stones. He put them around the turret..






Maybe..Era hull and T-72M turret...



for feeling of weight..


Revell T-72M...







click please for the completed models :http://miniafv....-tank-in-syrian-war.html
Gürkan & Erhan..

2 comments:

  1. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Three Movers

    ReplyDelete

free counters