Monday, February 15, 2016

Trumpeter 1/72 KV-2 (early) Tank **first page** (by Şenol Topçu)




Hello dear friends,
This kit was waiting in my stash. Şenol wanted to make a miniafv. I helped, and I gave him this box . His first work about braille scale AFV.
I think very successful. Continue Senol.
.
Erhan...

Today I share the inbox preview and construction photos.

Review photos were taken by me..














Senol and construction stage









click please for completed model.:http://miniafv....kv-2-early-tank-completed.html
Erhan & Şenol

1 comment:

  1. With each army I find myself with a particualr favourite AFV. With the British, the Crusader A16, the German, the Jagdpanther - and with the Russian, it has to be the KV2. There's just something about this slab-sided fellow that gives ity bucketloads of character. This model is looking great so far!

    ReplyDelete

free counters