Sunday, July 26, 2015

Trumpeter 1/72 KV-2 M1940 tank (by Gürkan Özkan)



Hello all,

Soviet heavy tank in the hands of Trumpeter. Nice, fine molds, easy snap and a good shape in the box. 1 piece of vinyl tracks. It has average price for a 72 scale model afv.


No fittness issues. It 's easy to finish the model. I painted it by brush using acrylics. I used russian green and I worked some heavy weathering.

I used oil paints and pigments for weathering. Not bad for this scale. But I think I will work some winter camouflage on it.

After all, I dont recommend it ) Why not? Details are not enough. There are some problems like wrong places for the parts. And the vinyl tracks hard to give shape and attach to the model.
Enjoy..
Gürkan Özkan..

Thank you Gürkan....Erhan..










completed model ..







1 comment:

free counters