Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dragon 1/72 SdKfz. 251/2 Ausf C. with wurfrahmen (by Sancar Buhur)



Hello everyone,

Dragon kfz 251/1 Zu fuss kit...Although its 72 scale, as detail there is no difference than 35 scale.. Highly recommended kit for braille fans..
.
Sancar...

Its still in progress...




Im not a kind of step by step model builder.. I was planing to add a few more step from building process but I was very lazy...



This model is a model I recommend for experienced modeller..Begineers stay away from this one.. Especially for Zu fuss part there are tiny, breakable parts and small PE parts... You should be very carefull when u build and paint it..

Anyway, Im very happy that I finish it. It had started make me bored.. :)



Normally there was no plate number for this profile but I like to see plate on my models.. Launcher are not fixed..Just added for photographs..




Thank you Sancar...
Erhan..

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...makes my old Esci one look like a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one of these kits for quite a few years, now, and I still haven't been game enough to crack it. Maybe I ought to soon, before my eyesight packs in in altogether! That is a very pretty model you have there. I hope I can do at least half as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good work! I finish this kit a few days ago.. mine is from Revell! a lot of compliments!

    bye

    Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for your kind comments..

    ReplyDelete

free counters