Friday, December 14, 2012

Trumpeter 1/72 BTR-80 APC first page (by Erhan Atalay)


Hello my friends,

Here is my another project. Easy to start projects, but it takes a long time to finish. But I'm finishing all, Don't worry I'm happy :)

Trumpeter kits have fewer parts.for example this BTR.. But has a nice molded. I like it...Model not finished yet but the following construction stages..
cheers,
Erhan...


suspension system..


vinyl wheels and I painted with Vallejo Dark rubber

Various handles made ​​with copper wire...


small turret..




Painting time... main color is Vallejo Khaki

camouflage is Vallejo Russian green


My flowers..I applied some pigment..


Assembly is OK !



I did tow-cable..


to be continued...Erhan.

completed model : http://miniafv.blogspot.com/2013/01/trumpeter-172-btr-80-apc-completed-by.html

5 comments:

free counters