Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trumpeter 1/72 Sturmgeschütz IV - completed (Erhan)





Model gods, hear me !!! I'm Erhan.
.....
The gods must be on holiday. They don't hear.

Hello everyone,

I completed a model. Trumpeter 1/72 scale StuG IV. Nice process and an enjoyable build. I love modeling (braille scale of course) . A finished model, the most beautiful objects in the world. :)
Enjoy...
.
Erhan

click for the construction stage pleasehttp://miniafv.blogspot.com/sturmgeschutz-iv-by-erhan.html
















7 comments:

  1. Nice work as usual. If you should ever take some of your armor into a battle on the tabletop, please post some pictures. They would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay, have not played any wargame. I would like to play but did not... ...I'm sorry...
      Erhan

      Delete
  2. This one is superb, StuG-Han. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice kit! nice work! very nice final...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha ... Stuh-Han.. i like it my brother...

    ReplyDelete

free counters