Friday, May 11, 2012

Dragon 1/72 T-34/76 Mod.1942...const.stage.(Erhan Atalay)


Hello everyone,

In January 2012, I wrote I wanted to build a T-34/76. (here is link for this page : which-t-3476-matchbox-176-t34-erhan.html ) I decided this kit.. T 34/76 Mod.1942 w/cast turret.
Erhan...


Clean parts, I think no problem.


wheels are perfect and ready for assembly


The process of construction



I didn't apply small pieces of PE. Because I can't see, can't hold it, can't glue




I started painting

When finished, I share... Erhan ==> . click please for completed model


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, nice one. Dragon make very good models, well engineered and very detailed

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wait a few days will see the result..:)
    Erhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good so far!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters